Sunday, February 15, 2009

British Airways Terrace and other Lounges


I've just spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out if I can book a day pass for a British Airways lounge at Heathrow on my way back to hang out in before I depart back to the US. I haven't found anything. I'm just going to have to call the executive club tomorrow and see what's up.

I've been looking about on the internet looking at other lounges that offer day passes and I've come to the conclusion that the ones that allow an easily bookable pass are pretty crummy. Who the f*** wants to go to the Holideck or Servisair?! Not me. I want to get in on the place I want to be.

I have an affinity for airports and have spent a long time in numerous ones and well, that's my favorite thing to do. I wish I could find a job that would allow me to airport hop and evaluate services.

Above is a picture of the British Airways 1st Lounge taken from airlinemeals.net. A site that is out of order (supposedly going to be redone). What a great site that was for the Airport/Airline-phile.

No comments: