Saturday, March 28, 2009

British Airways Flight

I have booked my flight on British Airways. It was cheaper than normal so I made sure to get it today. I was looking on Kayak.com today before hand and they had some listed for around 1000 bucks, but when I went to try and get said flights they were unavailable. Every British Airways flight I've found on Kayak is never available. I wish I could have got one for 1000 bucks, but 1263 bucks is pretty good too.

This is the first time I've ever booked directly on the British Airways website. There is a ton of information after your booking. Which is a real good thing. I've never seen an airline so committed to quality as I have from British Airways so far.

From OKC to Chicago, Chicago to London, London to Amsterdam.
From London to Dallas, from Dallas to OKC.

Maybe I'll get some tier points for once!

No comments: