Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ancient Astronauts

The history channel has been showing their show "Ancient Aliens" a lot lately and I must say it's very fascinating. It does explain a few things in the world and also opens a lot of doors. I'm not saying I'm a believer, but damn if its not really interesting. I mean, who the hell built the pyramids? Where did the Mayans go? I think the most interesting parts of the show are the artifacts of people in ancient breathing masks and the ancient aircraft. Astronauts and aliens are travelers, so hence they get their own blog entry.

Ancient Aliens on Google Video

It's not quite the same video that the History Channel has been showing, but it's pretty cool too.
Do aliens get frequent flier miles? I bet they get into the British Airways Universe Lounge. Jerks always got to one up me.

No comments: