Thursday, May 07, 2009

Is it July yet?

I'm so ready to leave. My job is boring and people in bars are so cliche. I'm tired of doing what I do, which will go unspecified. I've been looking at Google Streetview for the last few days doing the virtual walk up and down the streets of London surrounding my hotels and can't wait to get there. I haven't even looked into Utrecht and it's streets. As soon as my professor sends out the information on where I'll be staying I'm all over it. I've just now started to write my 8 page paper for my one credit hour I've enrolled in this semester. I just want a C and move on. I'm capable of making an A, but I don't care at this point and I'm a little pissed they made me take one credit hour. My professor is the best professor ever so I'm not worried about it. I'm just so ready to leave for Europe already. I need this vacation/study abroad like it's nobody's business.

On a side note, in regards to my normal life. I've been up and jogging/walking every morning and have switched my diet drastically. I'm getting back into drum and bass again and hopefuly I'll be reading soon enough for fun. My life is finally swinging back my way asides from my car always taking the piss.

No comments: