Sunday, January 25, 2009

Study Abroad

I'll be studying abroad in the Netherlands in the summer of 2009. I haven't applied yet, but I will be in the next week or two. It's a 3 credit course in 2 weeks. Apparently there's an excursion to Belgium in which I'm very interested in. Hopefully I get my own room, I've never had a roommate so if I do, well, I'll work on getting my own room. I will be applying for various scholarships this week. That particular sentence applies to my current job status. I start my new job next week so it's not going to be fun to tell them I'm going to be gone for 3 and half weeks. I plan on sticking around in Europe for at least a week and a half after my study abroad is complete. Here is the agenda so far:

England: 4 days
France: 2 days

That's all I have so far, I might just wing the rest.

I'll be working on funding for the next 6 months.

More later...

No comments: